The sectors of new technologies and e-commerce are growing rapidly. Businesses seeking innovative solutions frequently have to comply with specialist and extended legal regulations. To successfully compete on the market businesses need to ensure protection of their intellectual property. Young entrepreneurs striving to achieve success in new technologies often start business activity in the form of startups. This means they have to select and implement a relevant form of business activity.
We render legal assistance to businesses operating in the sectors of new technologies and e-commerce to help them prosper and grow. We analyze and identify regulations applicable to a given form of business activity along with arising risks and opportunities. We provide assistance in obtaining necessary permissions and licenses. We advise how to protect intellectual property, register trademarks and seek patents.
We offer the following services for companies from the sectors of new technologies and e-commerce:
- Assistance in obtaining relevant permissions and licenses;
- Support in seeking patents;
- Protection of intellectual property, including copyrights and industrial property;
- Marketing-related assistance, including protection of trademarks;
- Advice in selecting and implementing relevant form of business activity;
- Development of corporate governance;
- Support in designing procedures and in-house regulations;
- Legal services related to labor law;
- Negotiations, development and verification of agreements with counterparties;
- Analyses and identification of legal regulations outlining general framework for business activity ;
- Ongoing legal services, including identification of law amendments;
- Representation in administrative and court-administrative proceedings;
- Representation during controls, in offices and before state authorities;
- Representation in court and out-of-court disputes.
Our lawyers have advised investors and founders of several startups in issues such as company incorporation, development of legal framework underlying its activity, attracting capital or sectoral investors.
Comprehensive range of services related to industry conferences and Roadshow campaigns in Poland for a world leader in IT and computer networks.