Good knowledge of company law is one of the key issues for employers and employees. We advise on individual and collective labor law. We make sure that regulations and procedures applicable at our clients’ are compliant with binding legal regulations. Optimized arrangement of staff -related issues enables adequate management while ensuring the development of staff members.
For many companies the situation on the labor market is challenging and they need to seek employees abroad. We render adequate support in this area, especially with respect to issues related to work permits, e.g. by communicating with relevant authorities (e.g. Office for Foreigners).
We offer the following services in the area of company law:
- Drafting and reviewing employment contracts and management contracts;
- Drafting and reviewing non-competition agreements and non-disclosure agreements;
- Developing in-house legal regulations for employers, such as regulations related to work, remuneration, management and procedures to counteract lobbing and discrimination;
- Providing direct support for the employer in contacts with employees, in particular in disciplinary proceedings or related to individual or collective redundancies;
- Producing legal analyses, conducting employee negotiations and court proceedings;
- Handling restructuring processes;
- Representing employers before trade unions, including in collective disputes;
- Representing employers during controls by the National Labor Inspectorate;
- Supporting employers in implementing Employees’ Capital Plans.
We render ongoing labor-related legal services to over a hundred employers. Our clients employ tens of thousands of employees altogether. Some of those employers had or have trade unions in their companies.
We make our best to ensure that the employees in charge of HR issues are knowledgeable in legal regulations. We deliver training to HR units and provide information about changes in labor law.
Developing assumptions and legal and organizational framework of business activity for leading employment agencies.