Infrastructure investment projects are characterized by complexity and their completion requires cooperation of various entities. Legal services for such undertakings require interdisciplinary knowledge and a versatile approach combining aspects of civil and administrative law. Such investments should be preceded by diligent planning and legal backup in place. Legal assistance is essential at each stage of investment – starting from obtaining administrative permits, signing execution contracts, handing over property for use and selling it. However, even after handing over the property, the problems usually do not end. Such large investments frequently entail year-long court disputes regarding contractual warranties and guarantees.
We render support to developers to arrange construction works and sell the property, including obtaining plots of land, administrative permits, cooperating with conservators, construction site inspectors and other authorities. Based on our long-term practice we have acquired relevant know how for drafting developer agreements. We enhance relations between developers and buyers. We deliver property marketing services for the needs of the clients or their tenants.
We work on optimal structure of the undertaking to ensure relevant corporate grounds for the investment.
We offer assistance not only to investors and developers but also to designers, architects and construction companies. We support general contractors and sub-contractors in legal aspects of specialist construction works. We advise general contractors engaged in large investments. We offer full commitment so that businesses can do their work enjoying maximum security.
We support our clients at each investment stage. In particular, we provide the following services:
- Preparing legal framework for the project with a particular focus on assessing risks and potential threats;
- Exercising comprehensive due diligence of the investment target;
- Supporting in administrative and court-administrative proceedings concerning properties, especially assisting at the stage of obtaining environmental approvals, land zoning decisions, demolition permits, construction and occupancy permits and permits to make changes to the scope of existing permits;
- Signing and executing investment agreements, including agreements with general contractors and sub-contractors;
- Preparing contracts for design works;
- Exercising legal supervision over individual parts of project;
- Developing analyses and flexible legal constructs suited to the client’s needs;
- Drafting prospectuses, development agreements, preparing sales process as part of development investments;
- Preparing presale and reservation agreements;
- Supporting in negotiations with counterparties;
- Establishing special purpose vehicles and providing legal services as part of corporate support;
- Handling disputes arising in relation to a given investment, including defects, guarantees and similar claims;
- Rendering support for building materials manufacturers.
Our lawyers are experienced in providing a comprehensive range of legal services to entities from construction sector and participants of the investment process- property purchase, handing over investment for use and investment marketing. We advise to entities from residential sector and developers offering commercial premises. Our law firm cooperates with renowned developers active on local markets and across the country, investors delivering projects for retail chains, construction companies, corporations carrying out specialist construction works and general contractors.
We have handled all aspects of administrative proceedings related to investment projects including complex proceedings concerning environmental permits.
We have rendered legal services to construction materials manufacturers by assisting in marketing their new products. We have cooperated with construction companies participating in public tenders.
We have provided a comprehensive range of services in numerous residential investments in Poznań and other parts of Poland.
Comprehensive legal advices for a European leader in food services related to the opening of a warehouse-logistics facility in the center of Poland, including due diligence of the property, advisory and representation in the property purchase transaction from local authority unit and signing agreement with general contractor of the investment.
Advisory in investment projects related to construction of manufacturing plants for leading companies in the printing, flexography, supplements and food sectors.
Ongoing advisory services covering all aspects of business activity of a Polish branch of an American enterprise – general contractor of logistic and industrial facilities.
Advisory and legal assistance related to infrastructure contracts executed as part of road investments including among others roads A1, A2, A4, S3, S5, S7, S8, S19, S61 and S69.
Comprehensive legal services related to infrastructure contracts on modernization and extension of PKP SA railways..
Kancelaria Sobczyńscy Adwokaci law firm a legal consultant in the delivery of “Fyrtel Wilda” investment in Poznań
Kancelaria Sobczyńscy Adwokaci law firm has provided a comprehensive legal service for the residential-commercial investment „Fyrtel Wilda” – a modern townhouse located at ul. Sikorskiego in Poznań. As part of its advisory, the law firm handled the purchase of …